Candle Care - Maintain Your Flame!
It is super important that you follow the simple burning instructions we provide on the bottom of each candle.
- You should always start by inspecting the top of your candle and trimming the wick to 1/4 inch from the wax.
- Be sure and keep your candle free of any foreign materials including burnt match pieces or wick trimmings.
- Place your candle down on a level area on a fire resistant surface, and away from drafts.
- Make sure there aren't any curtains or other objects that can blow to your flame above your flat fire safe surface.
- Allow your candle to create a full melt pool about 1/4 of an inch deep, blow out and do not move, re-light, or touch until fully re-hardend.
- NOW LIGHT IT and enjoy! We do not recommend burning your candle for more than a couple hours at a time, but be sure and let it burn for an hour or so each time to prevent tunneling. If the wick appears to lean to one side snuff it out and trim the top so it doesn't brake the glass.